Every once in a while you encounter a funny fast food restaurant sign that you really makes you look twice. Sometimes these restaurant marquees are funny by accident because of a missing letter or grammar error, while other times they have a clever message or silly pun that makes you roll your eyes and smile. Some of these are inappropriate restaurant signs, like when you advertise an Angus burger and forget to include the “G.”
Do some of these fast food sign fails not prove that these people don’t deserve $15 an hour? You can’t even spell a basic word right, why should you get paid the same as people who are college educated. Whatever you believe on that issue, you can’t argue that you’d like to see some more of these funny fast food marquees out there in the ether.
2. That’s pretty fresh
4. How dare you accuse them
6. Fair enough
7. Uhh I think you forgot the F
8. That means you, Greg
9. So smiling poop?
11. Aliens love tacos
12. I mean it is a castle
13. Isn’t that illegal?
14. Thanks for the offer McDonald’s
15. Pretty straightforward
16. Nice pun Taco Bell
17. Grammar fail
18. Are you sure?
19. Don’t worry, you’ve got them
20. I think you forgot the G
21. That poor bride
22. Is that a burger?
23. I always get a footlong anyways
24. Is it made with golden pastrami?
25. I thought you were better Fazoli’s
26. That seems mildly inappropriate
27. Can’t tell if serious or not
28. Advice for kids who want ice cream
29. Will Spongebob be my boss?
30. Cucumber slushies don’t sound good
31. Aren’t we all?
32. Cheesy tots are back?