When you look at these literal cake fails, it’s hard to imagine that the bakers didn’t do them on purpose out of spite. How do you make a cake with the literal wording the person gave you, when it’s so obvious that it’s the instructions of what they actually want on the cake? Maybe the bakers were cranky from the crappy instructions some of these people gave, and decided to sabotage them with these funny literal cakes instead of what they actually wanted. I imagine a lot of refunds and do-overs were made because of these cake fails, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still laugh at them.
Some of these messed up cake instructions are kind of the customer’s fault. Who the heck writes, “Welcome Baby In Pink” as instructions? Maybe the baker thought they were expecting a girl, which kind of makes sense. Others are obviously the bakery’s fault, and you’ll know them when you see them. Which of these funny cake fails had you laughing the hardest?
1. They messed up AND didn’t proofread…
2. They wanted green icing you morons
3. Again, they were trying to tell you the icing color dummies!
4. Too good at following instructions
5. The congratulations isn’t even that small
6. LMAO the sprinkles on the sides too
7. Straight Zoolander moment right here
8. Why on earth would they want a URL on their cake?
9. Who’s dumber? The baker or the bad speller
10. Honestly how dumb can you get?
11. Poor Sheri only has one eye
12. The year was just so damn purple
13. Like bakers are supposed to know French?
14. Reading fireworks is just as cool
15. What’s a “jorsey” anyways?
16. Now you’ve got two Happy Brithdays
17. This is idiocy at it’s finest
18. Just 34 man..just 34
19. The instructions here were kind of weird
20. As literal as it gets
21. What an ugly cookie cake
22. Well when you give instructions like that..
23. That’s been his nickname since elementary school
24. Don’t we all?
25. There’s always room for you, Seth
26. Swedish birthday cakes are tough
27. C’mon guys, really?
28. The files are IN the computer?
29. Another Disaster
30. Gotta have musical notes
31. Didn’t even get the sprinkles and stars